Thursday, July 31, 2003

I HAD A HECTIC DAY>>>>>BUT I LOVE IT>


*sums everything up doesn't it*
anyway sch's sort of started....think i got to exercise more tolerance towards the lecturers...walked out of the course briefing talk today, skipped the NUS overseas college talk and dean's tea too....*way to go!!*

so confused as to which ecas i'm most interested in and which ones to join...actually my mom said "JOIN ONE ONLY!!!"

i'd like to obey her...but ......but.....ecas are so interesting...i would really like to obey her...so that by some miracle i can obtain a 4.** something this sem...Tall order rite???


I love karaoke....IT"S MY LIFE, it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...(imagine singing away the chorus when your friend's trying to tell the waitress there's something wrong it the computer display) hahahahaha...

another interesting thing happened today...i was eating this lollipop on the mrt today...no food no drinks but didn't say no sweets rite? so i was sitting there enjoying my lollipop and this woman who was observing me broke out laughing...then i looked at her in this puzzled manner and....she laughed more and walked out of the mrt....

No comments: