Saturday, November 19, 2005

Am planning for the road trip which me and my pharm pals are going on, after our exams. then i came across this website with reviews about Sofitel Palm Resort.

here's a review from a Singaporean:
"Was there for a short getaway during the weekend. I was rather disappointed as it doesnt look as attractive as seen in their website. Rooms are spacious but not very clean. Their restaurant doesn't have much to offer. I would suggest you catch their free shuttle to go downtown (abt 30 min ride) for a better meal."

here's a review from an English:
"The hotel was an overnight stop as we had an early flight the following morning. It was incredible and I could really see it being a place for honeymooners. The rooms are ample and they are very clean. I have never slept in such an enormous bed. The facilities were great and we enjoyed bowling and swimming and the sauna. It is a very friendly environment and the food is delicious. My husband and I ate a deluxe platter for 2 and shared a bottle of wine for about 15 english pounds. The hotel is a real must and I cannot understand what prompts the other reviews. It was an amazing A class hotel."

My review is: yes, it's very far from the city, and from any good food. but that's solved with a car, right? but, when you go then for a weekend, you just go there, enjoy the sauna....sauna...... and sun tan... .it's really good. =)

only down side is, it's RM$440, one King sized bed and breakfast for 2 adults. Girls, are we still going to stay there?

No comments: